Sunday, August 4, 2013

4th of July and No Fireworks!

The Muffin Man and I met up with his family in Flagstaff for a family fourth of July camping trip.  It rained every day, and a lightning and thunderstorm on the 4th meant we didn't get to see any fireworks.  Bummer.  I loved the rain though, and we did have a good time seeing the family.  Besides just hanging out at camp, we went to Bearizona, a drive-through wildlife park, and also took the kids geocaching.

Here are some pics from our trip.  (By the way - I don't know why some of my Flickr pics are showing up as 'Currently Unavailable' on the blog - it's very annoying.  I'll try to figure out the problem and get it fixed!)

IMG_5248

IMG_5220

IMG_5208 IMG_5210IMG_5221 IMG_5231 IMG_5283 IMG_5272 IMG_5302 IMG_5261

No comments:

Post a Comment