Sunday, May 18, 2014

Catching Up

I haven't posted anything about this year, so here's a little post to catch you up on what we've been doing.

We spent the New Year Holiday with Kevin's family in New Mexico.  Our weird food for the year was dragonfruit.  Not only did we celebrate the Holiday, but it was a milestone birthday for his mom, so we had a little birthday get together too.  Kevin and I spent much of the holiday working, there was way too much time spent in the in-laws office.

IMG_0228

My family came for a visit soon after.  There is a new Mormon temple that opened right down the road from us, we went and took a tour during the open house.

IMG_0251

The lease on my Juke was up, so I got a new car, it's a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser.  I am absolutely loving it!


I've taken several trips to California for work.  Kevin was able to come with me on one of my recent trips.  We spent the evenings going out to dinner and checking out different beaches.


I took a weekend shopping trip to Palm Springs, California with a couple of my friends.  I got lots of stuff!
Untitled

The very latest is that I've taken a new position at work which will get me back to my technical analyst roots, I'm very excited about the opportunity.

I think that's about it, I hope to have time to keep the blog updated more often.  What have you been up to this year?

Click HERE to see our 2014 photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment