Tuesday, December 24, 2013

New York City Trip - Day #2

8:50 AM - We are back at the Denver airport.  So far our flight is on time.  Wahoo!  Because of my insulin pump and CGM, I always have to opt out of the back scatter and get patted down.  So I try to get to the airport early in case I have any problems in security.  Now we have another hour and a half to wait.



1:45 AM - We landed in New York!  We were able to get checked in to our hotel.  We are staying at the Jewel facing Rockefellar center.  We are SO close to the tree.  We our steps away!  We also made it in time to see Wicked.  We had great seats.  I loved the show.  I also got my bag at 1:30 AM, but it is here and I am so happy!

IMG_0065

IMG_0006

IMG_0020

IMG_0026


Previous Day:  New York City Trip Day #1

No comments:

Post a Comment