Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

There's always plenty of fun to be had when my family gets together.  This year we had Thanksgiving at my brother's house.  My sister-in-law, Stephanie, cooked her first turkey, doesn't it look delicious?  (I loved this picture so much I had to steal it from her Facebook page!)

After our delicious dinner we went out to take some family photos.  It was dark out, but lucky my sister-in-law, Luann, from Whole Grain Photography was prepared with all the right lighting equipment!

Here a pictures of my family in our natural, goofy, state of being

and proof that there's also plenty of sibling rivalry to go around - usually we pick on my little sister

and sometimes we manage to get a good photo of all of us

I got to meet up with my best friend in the whole world, Melissa, on Saturday.  We have been best friends since the 5th grade.  I don't get to see her as often as I would like!  As soon as we get together it's like no time has passed at all.  She always makes me laugh so hard that I end up with tears streaming down my face.


Unfortunately, the weekend ended badly with me having the flu :(

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment