Saturday, December 7, 2013

Deck The Halls - 2013

It's that time of year again where we get to bring the magic of the holidays into our home by decorating it for Christmas!  This year we got a few new items for 'The Gold Room' as I like to call our front room, which is decorated more formal in golds and jewel tones.  Making their debut this year are our stockings hung by the fireplace with care, new decorations atop the mantle, and Jolly old St. Nick himself guarding the entryway!

We also created a tablescape made with real garland for the dining table, and beside it we have a little nativity with a silver and gold manger.





Of course there are my returning favorites too, the snowman village, those crazy kissing reindeer hanging from the chandelier, and the ornament tree.





We had a very busy year, which means we had lots of new ornaments to hang from our favorite tree:
  1. Trip to Anaheim for Metric/Paramore Concert
  2. Business trips to Long Beach, California
  3. for Dudley
  4. Trip to Grand Canyon
  5. From my Grandmother who passed away this year
  6. Trip to Hawaii


The third tree in our house goes in my office.  The black tree accented with pink and silver makes me smile when I walk into my office each morning.  I just love being able to have a little bit of Christmas with me each day while I'm working!



We hope you are enjoying your Holiday season so far this year!

Click HERE for more photos.

1 comment:

  1. Your house is beautiful!!! You do such a great job! I love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete